Legal Notice – Make Mine Milk
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Kindred Agency Limited (“Kindred”), with its registered office situated at Ground Floor (entrance in Endell Street), 90 Long Acre, London WC2E 9RA. We can be contacted on 020 70100 800 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will enjoy viewing what we have to offer on the Make Mine Milk (MMM) website. The terms and conditions for the use of this website are set out below, and should be read carefully before you use the site.
Kindred hope that you will revisit the MMM website and we recommend that you check these terms and conditions each time you view the web site.
Your use of this website confirms your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The copyright of the website pages, including all web design, text, graphics and their arrangement and selection along with the source code and software are owned by Kindred and its agents, providers or affiliates. You may download any of the documents available on this website to a computer’s local hard disk, print extracts or recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit or gain.
Although the information contained in this website is given in good faith and is correct at the time of posting, Kindred do not warrant that the information will always be complete, accurate, up-to-date or reliable. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the MMM website shall give rise to any duty of care, contract, warranty or any other obligation which is not expressly stated. Kindred make no warranty or representation that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
This site and all information, names, images, logos and icons are provided on an as is basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or condition of any kind given, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, accuracy, currency or non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
Kindred assume no responsibility or liabilities for any information published on this website and further disclaim all liability in respect of such information. In particular, Kindred hereby exclude all liability for any claims, losses, and demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, advertisements, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.
This website is funded by the Milk Marketing Forum (“MMF”), a consortium of leading British dairy companies and milk co-operatives with administrative support from Dairy UK, and nutritional advice from The Dairy Council. Its members are Arla Foods UK, Dairy Crest, First Milk, Milk Link and Robert Wiseman Dairies. The campaign is co-financed with aid from the European Union.
By entering any competition on the Make Mine Milk website (“MMM website”), you consent to your entry and the personal information collected from you in connection with this competition being held by Make Mine Milk (the "Promoter") for the purposes of promotion only.
ELIGIBILITY: Entry is only open to over 13’s who are residents of Great Britain.
The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion: employees, contractors, directors and officers of the Promoter, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfilment, judging and competition agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfilment and execution of this Promotion and the immediate family members and those living in the same households of each such employee, contractor, director or officer.
Any prize is personal to the winner himself/herself, is not transferrable and cannot be sold under any circumstances. There is no cash equivalent and no alternative prizes will be given. Where a prize is not available, we reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, we reserve the right to award the prize to the prize winner's parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
Allocation of prizes to all winners is subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these terms & conditions. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept their status as winner, their selection as winner will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected provided sufficient time remains, in the Promoter's sole discretion.
In the event of any dispute over the competition or the draw, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding.
The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and ensure that the use of any prize winners in advertising or publicity for the competition will not bring the Promoter into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the Promotion as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by the Promoter resulting from any individual's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Promoter for votes lost due to technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the competition: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these terms and conditions, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the web site. Use of the web site is at user's own risk. or The Promoter is not responsible for losses of any kind which may be sustained to the user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in any promotion or competition, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the web site. The Promoter does not restrict or exclude its liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence. In all other circumstances, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or change to the prize and in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
RSS feed: The Promoter is not responsible for and accepts no liability for the content of external internet sites connected to it via RSS.
The closing date of each competition will be specified on the ‘win’ page of the MMM website.
All prize winners will be notified that they have won a prize within twenty eight (28) days of the closing date of the Competition via at least one of the following methods:
a. by telephone,
b. in writing
c. email (including via internal social network email)
Prizes will be despatched to the winners via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK. Should a prize winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the relevant Competition.
We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
User generated content (UGC)
By submitting comments in any way to the MMM website, you agree that:
1. You will not post or transmit any material, comment or statement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or which: a)is racist, sexist, homophobic, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable; b)is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, invasive of the privacy of others, or threatening, in any manner; c)provides any personal details of any other person (including phone numbers, real names and email addresses); d)is made under false pretences or under another person's name; e)is commercial advertising or which may be considered commercial advertising; f)contains inflammatory material or references; g)is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
2. You will keep in mind that the MMM blog is open and uncensored and depends on the goodwill and responsible behaviour of its users. Please do not post or transmit any comment or statement which is deliberately intended to upset other users, start inflammatory arguments or interrupt legitimate discussion.
3. MMM may at anytime and at its sole discretion, remove any content which is in violation of these guidelines. MMM also reserves the right to permanently block repeat offenders from accessing the MMM blog.
4. You understand that MMM has not in any manner reviewed in advance, accepted, authorized, or endorsed any content by users and accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise for any postings and/or statements. Users shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from the posting or transmission of any material, comment or statement, and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless MMM there from.
5. You hereby grant MMM the right and license to edit, copy, publish and distribute, in any manner, for any purpose and in any media now known or hereafter developed, any content made available by you to MMM, including but not limited to any content posted by you in the MMM, and any email queries submitted by you to MMM.
6. MMM reserves the right to modify its Legal notice at any time without notice. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page. Your continued use of this website will be deemed conclusive acceptance of such modification. Any comments or questions concerning this policy should be addressed by entering your comments through our Contact Us page.
7. You hereby grant makeminemilk.co.uk the right and license to edit, copy, publish and distribute, in any manner, for any purpose and in any media now known or hereafter developed, any content made available by you to makeminemilk.co.uk, including but not limited to any content posted by you in the makeminemilk.co.uk Community, and any email queries submitted by you to makeminemilk.co.uk.
By submitting your information and/ or image to the MMM website, you consent to the practices described herein.
By using the Milk Tash application on Facebook at www.facebook.com/makeminemilk or this website www.makeminemilk.co.uk, you approve MMM to use any and all images uploaded and created for promotional purposes (on and offline). By submitting your image to the Milk Tash application, you agree to have that image displayed in the online gallery at www.makeminemilk.co.uk. MMM reserve the right to use any supplied image for any promotional or other purpose, other than the online gallery.
MMM may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties in order to comply with the law or requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of our Web site, users or others. Personal information and any other communications or information supplied to MMM may be used by MMM for internal business and research purposes and to help enhance and develop our websites.